With the "leaky gut" test, your stool sample is examined for:
- Candida and molds, as well as investigation tongue swab of the mouth on Candida
- Bacterial imbalances of the intestinal flora
- pH of the stool
- Malabsorption (absorption of digested food in the intestine, eg vitamins)
- Leaky gut
- Intestinal immune system efficiency
The following parameters are defined for this purpose:
(1) three fungal species and one fungus, and tongue swab, (2) aerobic and anaerobic bacteria, (3) PH, (4th / 5th) Alpha-1-antitrypsin, (5/6) secretory IgA.
For the determination of all parameters, a simple stool sample is sufficient. A free mouth swab is included to test for Candida in the oral cavity. Both samples can be easily removed from home.